Thursday, April 25, 2013

Acts 2: The Launch of God's Renewed People.

I regularly get asked to articulate my position on Acts 2 since I am do not characterize myself as a Pentecostal but rather an Empowered Evangelical.  This is something have I have done often on this blog, nonetheless, here is a link to my new series on the book of Acts entitled: The Ordinary Church. I hope you enjoy the series and follow along: http://hernandovineyard.com/component/preachit/message/launching-the-renewed-people-of-god-a.html?Itemid=

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoyed both parts, and I liked hearing more tid bits on empowered evangelicals. What really stood out for me was the Jesus fix it pill, and those who just want relief in their life but are not cut in their hearts. Causing the message of redemption from sin, and Lordship to be null and void in persons life (and possibly genuine salvation).

    ReplyDelete